fedpol operates various information systems. These include:
- RIPOL – Nationwide search system for national and international police alerts
- IPAS – Register of incoming messages and information (e.g. information exchange with INTERPOL, fingerprint data, etc.)
- HOOGAN – Database on people involved in violence at sporting events and on measures imposed
- N-SIS – National Schengen Information System
- JANUS – Information system of the Federal Criminal Police
- GEWA – Data of the Money Laundering Reporting Office MROS
Every person has the legal right to inquire whether any of the fedpol databases contains information on them. You can submit a request either for yourself or on behalf of someone else using the form below.
Please note your request will not be processed if:
- You have submitted a request in the last 12 months
- You provide untrue, false or incorrect information
- Information or documents are missing from your application
- Your official identity document is invalid or has expired
In any of these cases, fedpol will not reply to your request.
Requests for information are submitted and answered in writing; for the N-SIS information system it is possible to submit the request by using an online form:
Last modification 05.06.2020