FAQ – Employment for persons seeking or granted asylum

Asylum seekers (N permit)

Recognised refugees (B permit), temporarily admitted refugees (F permit), other temporarily admitted persons (F permit) and stateless persons (B or F permit)

Training and education for persons seeking or granted asylum (B, F and N permit)

Work trials


Where can I obtain further information?

Further information is available in the Directives on Foreign Nationals and Integration in Chapter 4.8.5 regulating employment for people from the field of asylum (available only in German, French or Italian), or from the competent cantonal migration or employment office.

Directives on Foreign Nationals 
Cantonal immigration and employment market authorities

Last modification 08.11.2023

Top of page